Information collected about you
The specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address (and company name, address, contact information, and other company data)
- Log-in credentials, if you create a hoox.in account
- Billing information, such as shipping address, credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service and maintenance interactions with us
- Information you choose to attribute in connection with your devices
- Demographic information such as your gender
- User-generated content you post in public online forums
- Any other information you choose to directly provide in connection with your use of the Services.
- Information about the pages on the site you visited/accessed, the links you click on the site, the number of times you accessed the page and any such browsing information.
Information collected through automated means
hoox.in will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or any combination thereof.
The site may contain links to other websites. Hoox.in is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites, which it does not own, manage or control.
The site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the site.
When you visit our site, we collect and analyse information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, files you download, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the terms you use in searches on our sites, the date and time you used the Services and upload or post content, error logs, and other similar information.
If you connect your hoox.in product (such as headphones or speakers) to the Internet or to a hoox.in software or application, we may automatically receive information from the product about how you use the product. Such information will include Technical data, Usage Data, Diagnostic Data etc.
Using collected information
Hoox.in will use your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the site and to provide promotional offers for you through the site and other channels.
Hoox.in will also provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you.
- Completing a purchase or providing certain services that you requested
- To provide efficient customer service
- Provide information about our services.
- Contact you via information provided to give information about products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events etc.
- To customise and target advertising content which may be useful to you
- To understand your interests and improve our Services
- To test and create new products, features and services
- Secure our websites, products, software, applications.
- Comply with any procedures, laws and regulations which apply to us
- Establish, exercise or defend our legal rights where it is necessary
Hoox.in will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy. Hoox.in may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent or notify you of any activities we have and which you engage in.
Hoox.in will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
Sharing of Information
Hoox.in will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
Hoox.in does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. In cases where we have your permission to provide products or services you’ve requested, and such information is necessary to do the same, the information may be shared with hoox.in business associates and partners.
Options available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information
To protect against any loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, hoox.in has in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures. For example, hoox.in servers are accessible only to authorized personnel.
Your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need-to-know basis only to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
By using this site, you agree that hoox.in will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Your information is protected against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage is absolutely secure.
Correcting inaccuracies in your information
To correct or update any information you have provided, the site allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy updates hoox.in reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective from the moment they are posted on the site.